TOPOLO PIR/PUR Wall Panel (EPS/Rock Wool)
- EPS panel is colorful and good-looking, as well as lightweight and quick install.
- The skins are color painted steel sheets, and the core is self-extinguishing EPS foam.
- The core and skin are combined with high-temperature adhesives. After compression, heating, trimming, and notching, the final product is completed.
- EPS foam panel is good at heat insulation and fireproof, suitable for the walls, partitions, and additional layers of office buildings, stadiums, halls, factories, waiting rooms, and activity rooms.
PIR/PUR Building Panel
- PIR/PUR sandwich panel, with the core of rigid polyurethane and the skin of color painted steel laminates, is a lightweight and high strength panel for construction use.
- As a kind of composite panel, it is formed through foaming and roll forming. Rock wool is a wonderful fire retardant material and PU foam is excellent in thermal insulation. The whole panel is easy to produce and install.
- PIR/PUR foam panel is widely used in the wall panels of factory houses, warehouses, stadiums, private houses, prefab houses, and combined reefers.
- Being lightweight, heat resistant, waterproof and decorative, the panel is welcomed by various designers and engineers.
EPS sandwich panels are intended for applications in various kinds of buildings: industrial, commercial, and housing. During production, TOPOLO EPS cored panels are formed out by external and internal metal facings, which are profiled into a desired shape.
Features and Advantages
- PU sealing to prevent rock wool overflow
- Rock wool sandwich structure, for fireproof, soundproof, and heat insulation panels
- Especially suitable for projects with high fire protection requirements
- Both interior and exterior panels optional
- Effective width: 950mm, 1150mm
- Thickness: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm
- Panel skin: color painted steel (0.326mm to 0.6mm thick)
- Panel core: rock wool + PU foam, density 30-45kg/m3
Glass & Mineral Wool Panel
- Both inorganic and heat resistant, lightweight and heat resistant, elastic and chemical resistant, non-combustible and no decay;
- Glass wool is made by fiberizing molten glass through high technologies like flaming, centrifuging, and energy-carrying gas treatment under high-pressure. Mineral wool is made from iron-ore slag and processed through melting, high-pressure steam blowing, and cooling.
- Excellent in sound insulation, the glass and mineral wool sandwich panels are useful in the building of factories, ballrooms, stadiums, shopping malls, studios, and recording rooms.
|ITEM||GLASS WOOL||MINERAL WOOL|
|Heat Conductivity (w/m*k)||≤0.052||≤0.054|
|Max. Working Temperature (℃)||≥400||≥600|
Color Painted Steel Panel
Color painted steel is a newly developed panel material in recent 30 years. The material is galvanized, aluminized, or alloyed lamination. It takes PET as the coating material. The painting includes chemical pretreatment, pre-painting, and fine painting.
- Lightweight: general grammage <25kg/m2
- Good-looking: different colors for strong visual effect
- Quick-install: splicing installation, low noise
- Fireproof: Both the core and the skin are fireproof and non-flammable.
- Long lifespan: The skin life span is at least 25 years in the right use.
- Low cost: As the above advantages, the comprehensive cost is obviously lower than traditional materials