Color painted steel is a newly developed panel material in recent 30 years. The material is galvanized, aluminized, or alloyed lamination. It takes PET as the coating material. The painting includes chemical pretreatment, pre-painting, and fine painting.
- Lightweight: general grammage <25kg/m2
- Good-looking: different colors for strong visual effect
- Quick-install: splicing installation, low noise
- Fireproof: Both the core and the skin are fireproof and non-flammable.
- Long lifespan: The skin life span is at least 25 years in the right use.
- Low cost: As the above advantages, the comprehensive cost is obviously lower than traditional materials